65+ Whatsapp Status One Word – Best Collection of Whatsapp Status One Line


Whatsapp sharable lines, quote, and The best collection of the latest Whatsapp Status One Word. Enjoy the best collection of one-liner Whatsapp status.

You can directly copy quotes and share them on your social media platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.

WhatsApp Status One Line

80% of boys have girlfriends…😎😎😎 The rest 20% are having a brain.

I’ll be drunk🥺🥺 when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed🥺🥺.

In my house I’m the boss🤟🤟, my wife is just the 😉😉😉decision-maker.

Life is Short 😎😎😎– Chat Fast!

Quiet people 💯💯have the loudest 😎😎minds.

Behind every successful man is a surprised😁😁😁 woman.

Hey, there WhatsApp😅😅😅 is using me.

Whatever😍😍😍 it is – I didn’t do it!

If there is a “WILL”, 💯💯there are 500 relatives😊.

My wife dresses to🤣🤣🤣 kill. She cooks the same way😍🤣.

Don’t kiss behind the garden🤕🤕, Love is blind 😎😎but the neighbors are 🥸🥸not.

Scratch here 👊👊▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

We become what🤌🤌 we think about.

Nothing is over until you stop trying.

Totally available!! Please🤳🤳 disturb to me!!

📲📲📲Phones are better💃💃 than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.

Failure is not an option💻📲 – it comes bundled with Windows💻💻.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.


Your 🥺🥺the key to my🥰🥰 soul.

I’ll love🥰🥰 you until the day😊😊 after forever.

My dream🥰🥰 is to be your🤩🤩 dream.

I love you and you love me🥰🥰😍😍, then why can’t we be together?

When I’m sad don’t look at me💘💘 Just kiss me💋💕.

You are the reason why I smile😄😄, I love, I breathe❤❤💕💕, I live.💟

You’re my favorite 💌💌song.


Missing someone 😞😞+ No text from them😥😥 = Worst feeling😭😭.

I miss how you always 🥺🥺MADE time for me😢😢. 

I’m missing something🥺🥺 in my life these days😭😭

You’re the only 😢😢exception. 

Silence is the most powerfu😭😭l SCREAM. 

I always found the right one at the wrong time. 

I am not happy😔😔 without you.

I am not live 💞💞without you.

I am nothing without💕💕 you.

I am not happy without you and your love.

I am happy without 🖕🖕🖕you because you are not for me.

Please BURN my 💥💥sad memories.

Please BURN  memories.

Please BURN 💘 love memories.

SLEEP away the sadness of today. 

Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts

Emptiness feels so heavy. 

BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.

It hurts, but it’s OK… I’m used to it.

You just can’t please everybody.

I’m missing something in my life these days.


Relationships are made BY💞💞 Heart NOT by force👆.

Don’t be in a relationship 😭😭if you are going to act single because it is very painful 🥺🥺🥺

I look at him as a friend🤗🤗, but I realized I loved him🥰🤩😍.

I look at her as a friend🤩😍😍🤩, but I realized I loved💞💓💞 her.

If you are in a relationship💞💞💞💞. Flirting is CHEATING💔💔.

If you are in a 💗💖💗relationship. Flirting is not good💔💔.

you start losing your ❤❤💕💕valuable relation…!!!💯💯👈👈

Relations are not👉👉 exams so you can’t cheat💔💔💔 🙁

Learn The Wisdom❣❣ Of Compromise.


Trust me, this time baby.😎😎 I’ll be bulletproof!🤓🤓

Single…🤣🤣anybody wanna 😎😎change that? :]

In NEED only a best .. buddy 😉

Facebook should change👉👉 “single” to “riding solo”👈👈

Single and it 👉👉will take some-one very special to change it 🤣🤣;)

they’ll get here😅😅 someday😆😇😃😅.

God is busy writing 🤣🤣😂😂 Best love Story

I’m a free bitch baby. 🙂

Hi, Hun, I’m home ……..damn😏😏 !! forgot I was single😷

When I’m single😏😏 all I see are happy couples!!!



With a new attitude, 😎😎everything can change, make it🤓🤓🤓 how you want it to be, staying mad?🧐🧐 why do☠☠ that...Give yourself a break, laugh about it & you'll see ✌✌✌that life what you make it.


वो 🤼‍🚬♂जवानी🚶 ही 🤸🏻‍♂क्या❓जिसकी 👆🤼‍♀कोई 📖 कहानी ना ❌ हो.. वो👆🤷🏼‍♂ लड़की 👰🏻 ही क्या❓जिसके🧣😏 boyfriend😎 🤷🏻‍♀हम 😍 ना ❌ हो…😂😉

More Posts