With a new attitude, 😎😎everything can change, make it🤓🤓🤓 how you want it to be, staying mad?🧐🧐 why do☠☠ that...Give yourself a break, laugh about it & you'll see ✌✌✌that life what you make it.
1. You won't have a happy😊😊😊 life if you worry about what others🤩🤩😆 say about you. 2. Thinks friends are like 🤩🤩flowers - and is pretty happy 😇😇😇😊😊with the beautiful 🥰🥰🥰bunch in their life!
1. 80% of boys have girlfriends...😎😎😎 The rest 20% are having a brain. 2. I'll be drunk🥺🥺 when I wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed🥺🥺. 3. In my house I'm the boss🤟🤟, my wife is just the 😉😉😉decision-maker.
वो 🤼🚬♂जवानी🚶 ही 🤸🏻♂क्या❓जिसकी 👆🤼♀कोई 📖 कहानी ना ❌ हो.. वो👆🤷🏼♂ लड़की 👰🏻 ही क्या❓जिसके🧣😏 boyfriend😎 🤷🏻♀हम 😍 ना ❌ हो…😂😉